Sunday, January 01, 2006

so this is the new year, part 2

I have learned a lot over the past year, such as to never turn down the radio when Kaydie is listening to Fall Out Boy or Dark Blue. In addition, this year I found a lot of knowledge and comfort in quotations, here are a few of my favorites:

"A Year in Quotes"

"I sucked 10 dicks last night, Check!"
-Jeff Micklos with the Clobber Crew

"What does that make me? a log-sleeping loser."
-Cory Matthews

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."
-Charlie


"Let's not love in word only, neither with the tongue only, but in deed and truth."
-John 3:18

"I tore myself away from the safe comfort of certainties through my love for the truth; and truth rewarded me."
-Simone de Beauvoir

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-George Santayana

"We were all in agreement, in agreement bbout most things. We'll do better next time, this is an ok beginning"
-Jonsi

"It' s alright, you'll say good-bye next time you say hello"
-
Stephen Chbosky

"You have to recognize when the right place and the right time fuse and take advantage of that opportunity. There are plenty of opportunities out there. You can't sit back and wait."
-Ellen Metcalf

"But, the best thing God has created is a new day."
-Jonsi

"Is love supposed to last throughout all time, or is it like trains changing at random stops. If I loved her, how could I leave her? If I felt that way then, how come I don't feel anything now?"
-Jeff Melvoin

"The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone"
-Mitch Albom

"I don't wanna hear it"
-IDWHI

"It's just like dammit people if you love someone go freaking grab them, kiss them, make yourself look stupid in front of them and sing a song. i dont know man but just stop sitting on your ass trying to figure out how to beat jeff micklos digital art and follow your heart"
-Justin

"The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes"
-Frank Lloyd Wright

"Wait a second, I have something to offer her. Passion. Deep passion, and a history. Shawn, I came to woo her, and by gum. Woo her I will"
-Cory Matthews

"Life is Beautiful"
-Brent Wood

"So can you feel me?
Hell Yeah!
Can you feel me?
Hell Yeah!
If you feel muther fucker then you'll say
Hell yeah!
Then you say
Hell Yeah!
then you say-
Hell yeah, I'm livin' life in the fast lane! "


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, I miss you. I really truly miss you. I miss Patrick too.

Good to know you're doing fine.

-lauren.

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Dude, 13 and 14 year olds are the horniest mother fuckers in existance"
-Adam Haslip

hahahhahaha.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah you know that was me.

-katie

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home