Wednesday, January 25, 2006

in your darkest time, it's just enough to know it's there...

And I cried,
but you know, it was a happy cry,
maybe a confused cry.
I tried really hard to keep it in because I didn't want to wake my parents
I think it was a cry of hope, or a thankful cry.
Because I am not somewhere else, and I am here.
And she sounded truly happy.
I really missed that sound.
Thank God that I am here right now, I am so happy.
But what should I do?
I don't want to push her away
But I really want to tell her how happy she makes me
and that right now, I am crying because she sounded soo happy.
I hope that was because of me, but even if it wasn't I am thankful she is finally happy.
Maybe this crying was because of the poem I had just read?
But she is sounded so happy, and I could just see her on the other side of the phone, with a big smile on her face.
That is really all that matters.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home